Monday, August 31, 2009

Just a Little Update

I have a HUGE apartment shared with AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL roommates :)

I've decided that I don't have to have perfect knowledge of my content area to be a phenomenal teacher as long as I love and care for my students with everything I have in me.

I'm currently enrolled in a "social dance" class (mostly ballroom) that should prove to be my great stress reliever during the week.

We're on a roll already this year with Alpha Omega, and I can't wait to see what God does!

In approximately 10 minutes, I will be heading out the door and making my way to Northwestern High School where I'll introduce myself to a teacher who I dearly hope will be a positive mentor for me for the rest of the semester.

Lots of big stuff (and little stuff), but God's in all of it :)

No comments: