Friday, November 6, 2009

Procrastination

I have a 3-week thematic unit awaiting my attention, so I felt like now was a good time to start bringing out all of my tools of procrastination...blogging included. I seem to have gotten a better sense of control since the last time I wrote. For whatever reason, I had a breakthrough last weekend. I packed up all of my stuff and went to sit in Barnes and Noble for maybe an hour or so to plan lessons for the upcoming weeks. Since then, I've become obsessed with organization, lists, and catching up on all of the stuff that has been dragging me down for the past semester.

I honestly think my life is far too boring at this point to say anything else...I don't really have an interesting stories or updates. I at least succeeded in the whole procrastination thing for a good 5 minutes before finding something else to take up my lesson-planning time :)

No comments: